At PlanetVerify we are constantly looking for ways to improve our platform. Through working with leading companies in Property, HR, and Finance, we regularly receive important feedback that helps us innovate and figure out new and exciting ways the PlanetVerify platform can be used to streamline and secure the document and data collection process.
For many companies today, data and document collection is an unstructured mess and is conducted via email, form-fillers, and even sometimes in person. These legacy processes open the door to a range of issues including:
- Data compliance risks
- Multiple cyber security risks
- Time-consuming manual processes
- Lost and mishandled data and documents
- Legacy processes taking time from core business activities
- Underwhelming client experience
We have made it our mission to provide companies with a simple – and highly secure – way to collect documents, eliminating all these pain-points in the process. Over the past number of months, we have introduced a number of new features into the platform that can help new and existing clients get even more out of the PlanetVerify platform.
1. App user personal vault
We have more than 103,000 users of the system so far. PlanetVerify users can now store their personal documents and data, ready to share again with just a click. One example use case of this feature would be in the area of rental property: Tenants who have used PlanetVerify can now keep their documents and data in a PlanetVerify Vault meaning they can reapply with ease to other Estate Agents who use PlanetVerify to manage tenant applications.
2. Email content is now included
Users can now respond to emails directly from the PlanetVerify dashboard. If you are using our service to respond to emails from a service such as Daft.ie, all messages included in the applicant email are now also shown on the PlanetVerify dashboard, eliminating the need to go into the email inbox at all.
3. Request additional dataImproved features make it even easier to request additional data when required. You can now select a favourite application and then communicate directly with the applicant, requesting additional data or documents or simply sending a one off message.
4. Show linked requestsYou can now show all linked profiles in one screen, even if the applicant or client has applied some time ago, the system will show the previous application and any notes or comments made at the time. Users can also select a number of different profiles and view all in one screen, for example all the tenants in one group or all the clients in one company.
We have more exciting plans for the PlanetVerify platform over the coming months, so keep an eye on our blog for further updates. If you would like to learn more about PlanetVerify, don’t hesitate to contact us today.